Tuesday 30 April 2013

My dream

Hello peepssss . Wanna share something with you guys , something that i really wanna do when I get married HEHEHEHE :P sound good right ? why I wanna update blog about this, because just now I'm watch We Got Married then i feel like wahhhh the thing that they do together really really sweet that makes me feel like I'm wanna do this , this ,this , this ! HAHA . Okayyy to my future husband , let's readddddd ><
  • morning kiss
  • sembahyang berjemaah
  • big frame untuk marriage photoshoot
  • have a fight pillow with him
  • hug dari belakang and kiss kat dahi . the sweetest thing ever 
  • gurau kat dlm selimut <3
  • hug each other bila ada diantara kita ada yg sdg bersedih
  • Pakai baju couple yg super cute or baju yg sama design bila keluar .
  • Cooking together <3
  • watch movie together terutama cerita hindustan Shah Rukh Khan :)
  • Honeymoon yg tak akan dilupakan dan akan jd moment yg paling bermakna .
  • Shopping sama-sama and show off kat orang that we're married !! HAHA
  • husband that always play with my hair <3
  • sandar kat bahu husband or husband baring kat peha
  • ada cincin couple yg terukir nama kami 
  • lepak kat tepi pantai
  • always share problem sama-sama , no secret between us .
  • celebrate hari-hari penting, birthday , anniversary or what ever sama-sama
  • pimpin tgn sama-sama, flirt with me ;)
  • buat note kecil 
  • candle light dinner
  • do mask together :P
  • look at each other and .......... kiss :P
  • take picture together whenever we go
  • do surprise for each other
  • Anak-anak sebagai penyeri rumah, InsyaAllah :)

terimakasih cinta

No comments:

Post a Comment